Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 12:00AM - Friday, April 13, 2018 at 12:00PM
SEEC Auditorium (C120)
4001 Discovery Drive, Boulder
This year's theme is "Hydrology Horizons: Innovations in Water Science."
Abstract submission opens April 19th and closes March 16th. See the Hydrologic Sciences website for more information and how to register.
- Masaki Hayashi: Professor of Geosciences, University of Calgary, 2018 Henry Darcy Distinguished Lecturer
- Erin Hotchkiss: Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences, Virginia Tech
- Cindy Paulson: National Senior Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, Brown and Caldwell
- Jennifer Back: Program Co-lead, Wild and Scenic Rivers Program
- Rebecca Barnes: Assistant Professor of Environmental Program, Colorado College
- Tzahi Cath: Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- Sheila Murphy: Research Hydrologist, National Research Program, United States Geological Survey
- Sara Rathburn: Associate Professor of Geosciences, Colorado State University
- Mike SanClements: Staff Scientist, National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON)