What do I do around here?
- Connect INSTAAR and CU science with people in many communities who are working toward a resilient, transformational world.
- Use evidence-based practice to create, collect, and curate content that shares INSTAAR's vital research on global change and sustainability with varied communities.
- Act as web site content strategist.
- Develop identity and branding that accurately reflects INSTAAR.
- Curate INSTAAR's social media presence on channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Direct the Albert A. Bartlett Science Communication Center.
- Foster institute-wide approach to outreach and engagement.
- Engage various external audiences with INSTAAR science.
- Manage library of specialty materials on earth and environmental science.
- Strengthen links between SEEC and the CU Libraries to ensure that granduating students have the information skills necessary for successful scientific careers.
- Conduct research to understand INSTAAR and CU compared to counterparts.
- Measure impact and reputation over time.