60. Firn Stratigraphy and Temperature to 10 m Depth in the Percolation Zone of West Greenland, 2007-2009. Alex Mass. 1293865201. 25 pp. + CD. $13. PDF (2 MB) | Core Data (22 KB) | Temp Data (6 MB)
59. Radiocarbon Date List XI: East Greenland Shelf, West Greenland Shelf, Labrador Sea, Baffin Island Shelf, Baffin Bay, Nares Strait, and South to Northwest Icelandic Shelf. Compiled by U. Quillmann, J. T. Andrews, and A. E. Jennings. 1230793201. 68 pp. $10. PDF (1 MB)
58. Glaciers and the Changing Earth System: A 2004 Snapshot. By Mark B. Dyurgerov and Mark F. Meier. 1104562801. 116 pp.. 10. PDF (3 MB)
57. Water Quality Characteristics for the Snake River, North Fork of the Snake River, Peru Creek, and Deer Creek in Summit County, Colorado: 2001 to 2002. By Andrew S. Todd, Diane M. McKnight, and Sabre M. Duren. 1104562801. 46 pp. 10. PDF (272 KB)
56. Radiocarbon Date List X: Baffin Bay, Baffin Island, Iceland, Labrador Sea, and the Northern North Atlantic. Compiled by G. Dunhill, J.T. Andrews, and G.B. Kristjánsdóttir. 1072940401. 77 pp. $10. PDF (4 MB)
55. Glacier Mass Balance and Regime: Data of Measurements and Analysis. By Mark Dyurgerov, with editors Mark Meier and Richard Armstrong. 1009868401. 268 pp. $15. PDF (2 MB)
54. Radiocarbon Date List IX: Antarctica, Arctic Ocean, and the Northern North Atlantic. Compiled by L.M. Smith and K.J. Licht. 946710001. 138 pp. $10. PDF (697 KB)
53. Streamflow and Water Quality Characteristics for the Upper Snake River and Deer Creek Catchments in Summit County, Colorado: Water Years 1980 to 1999. By E. W. Boyer, D. M. McKnight, K. E. Bencala, P. D. Brooks, M. W. Anthony, G. W. Zellweger, and R. E. Harnish. 915174001. 81 pp. $5. Data Tables (57 KB)
52. Proceedings of the Second Circumpolar Arctic Vegetation Mapping Workshop, Arendal, Norway, 19-24 May 1996 and The CAVM-North American Workshop, Anchorage Alaska, US, 14-16 January 1997. Edited by Donald A. Walker and Andrew C. Lillie. 852102001. 62 pp. $5.
51. Ecological Processes in a Cold Desert Ecosystem: The Abundance and Species Distribution of Algal Mats in Glacial Meltwater Streams in Taylor Valley, Antarctica.. By A. S. Alger, D. M. McKnight, S. A. Spaulding, C. M. Tate, G. H. Shupe, K. A. Welch, R. Edwards, E. D. Andrews, and H. R. House. 852102001. 108 pp. $5. PDF (2 MB) | Corrected Table 32 (1 MB)
50. Radiocarbon Date List VIII: Eastern Canadian Arctic, Labrador, Northern Quebec, East Greenland Shelf, Iceland Shelf, and Antarctica. Compiled by William F. Manley and Anne E. Jennings With contributions from: M. Abbott, J. T. Andrews, D. Barber, T. Cooper, B. Deonarine, M. L. Duvall, W. Fitzhugh, J. T. Gray, S. Hagen, F. Hall, G. Helgadottir, A. E. Jennings, D. S. Kaufman, M. W. Kerwin, M. Kirby, D. Laeyendecker, K. Licht, B. MacLean, W. F. Manley, G. H. Miller, R. Miller, H. Nichols, N. Rynes, C. Schafer, S. K. Short, A. Stein, D. R. Stenton, J. A. Stravers, K. Tedesco, G. Vilks, A. P. Wolfe, and Xiao J.. 820479601. 163 pp.
49. Field and Laboratory Studies of Patterned Ground in a Colorado Alpine Region. By James B. Benedict. 694249201. 44 pp. $5.
48. Radiocarbon Date List VII: Baffin Island, N.W.T, Canada, Including Marine Dates from Adjacent Seas and East Greenland. Compiled by D. S. Kaufmann and K. M. Williams With contributions from M. Abbott, J. T. Andrews, W. M. Briggs, J. A. Hyatt, A. E. Jennings, D. S. Kaufman, C. A. Laymon, G. H. Miller, R. Miller, W. N. Mode, E. Rowen, S. K. Short, J. A. Stravers, K. Tedesco, and K. M. Williams. 694249201. 82 pp. $5.
47. Svalbard Radiocarbon Date List I. Compiled by Steven L. Forman With contributions by S. L. Forman, S. J. Lehman, D. H. Mann, G. H. Miller, J. D. Peacock, and A. Werner. 631177201. 48 pp. $5.
46. Radiocarbon Date List III: Labrador and Northern Quebec, Canada and Radiocarbon Date List VI: Baffin Island, N.W.T., Canada. Compiled by J. T. Andrews, C. A. Laymon, and W. M. Briggs With contributions from J. T. Andrews, W. M. Briggs, P. U. Clarke, R. Gilbert, A. E. Jennings, H. Josenhans, R. Kihl, C. A. Laymon, E. K. Lind, G. H. Miller, W. N. Mode, L. E. Osterman, S. K. Short, J. A. Stravers, J. Walters, and K. M. Williams. 599641201. 85 pp. $5.
45. Photographic Atlas and Key to Windblown Seeds of Alpine Plants from Niwot Ridge, Front Range, Colorado, U.S.A.. By Scott A. Elias and Oren Pollack. 536482801. 28 pp. $5.
44. The Climates of the Long-Term Ecological Research Sites. Edited by David Greenland. 536482801. 84 pp. $5.
43. Bibliography of Alpine and Subalpine Areas of the Front Range, Colorado. By James C. Halfpenny, Kathryn P. Ingraham, Jeremiah Mattysse, and Paula J. Lehr. 504946801. 114 pp. $5.
42. List of Publications 1968-1985: Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research. Compiled by Martha Andrews. 504946801. 97 pp. $5.
41. Holocene Paleoclimates: an Annotated Bibliography. Compiled and edited by Martha Andrews. 441788401. 2 vols. $10.