We study biogeochemical processes that control environmental change on human timescales using stable isotopes.
We develop new, automated techniques for measuring environmental stable isotopes.
We provide analytical services to scientists and institutions around the world.
- Samples Analysed: water, air, carbonates & organic.
- Isotopes measured: C, H, & O.
- Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometers: 6 Dual Inlet and 4 Continuous Flow, isotopically dedicated instruments.
- Main Lab: ~2,000 sq. ft.
- Offline/Prep: ~ 2,000 sq. ft.
- Lab Founded: At INSTAAR in 1989
We're hosting the Front Range Isotope Day meeting on Friday, August 19, 2011.
2011-07-29 Category: other Read the full entry
Learn more about resarch at INSTAAR and in the field!
2011-03-21 Category: research Read the full entry