Thursday, April 08, 2021 at 12:00AM - Friday, April 09, 2021 at 12:00PM
Register for the free Hydrologic Sciences Symposium at the University of Colorado Boulder: "In Hot Water: Climate Change and Water Resources." This is an interdisciplinary symposium open to anyone interested in hydrosciences to attend or present their research. The symposium will be held over Zoom (links will be sent out to participants the week proceeding).
The symposium will feature faculty, researchers, and water managers from across the U.S. West, discussing cutting-edge research and projects in the field of hydrologic sciences. Virtual networking and social events will also be offered for participants to get to know each other. Visit the Hydrologic Sciences Symposium website for more information and to submit an abstract, or email email@example.com with questions. Register to attend through a Google form.
- Jim Cloern, United States Geological Survey
- McKenzie Skiles, University of Utah
- Aditi Bhaskar, Colorado State University
- Nicole Herman-Merrcer, United States Geological Survey
- Kim Hutton, City of Boulder
- Joseph Kasprzyk, University of Colorado - Boulder
- Pat Kociolek, University of Colorado - Boulder
- Steve Lozar, Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes
- Matt Miller, United States Geological Survey
- Todd Mitchell, Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
- Mark Raleigh, Oregon State University
- Nicole Silk, River Network
- Crystal Tulley-Cordova, Navajo Nation