Friday, August 12, 2016, 12:00AM - 12:00PM
4001 Discovery Drive, Boulder, CO
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Eric Steig, University of Washington
- Scientiﬁc talks by isotope experts from CO and WY in diverse ﬁelds: geology, ecology, biogeochemistry, hydrology, atmospheric science and more!
- Tours of local stable isotope laboratories
- Poster session (with prize!)
- Turbo-tech talks by IRMS and LAS experts
- Representatives from Elementar, Picarro, ThermoFisher, Dolan IntegraUon Group, and Swagelok-Denver
- Evening refreshments
Free registration — submit your abstract today!