- PhD student
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Lead Graduate Teacher - Environmental Studies/Graduate Teaching Program
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Environmental Studies
Hydrology, biogeochemistry, science outreach and education
- Research Associate
I am an ecologist and my work focuses on understanding the processes that control patterns in biodiversity. This includes visiting and collecting data from diverse ecosystems as well using computer models to simulate and predict how metacommunity dynamics can be linked to diversity outcomes.
- Senior Research Associate
- Adjunct Assoc Research Scientist, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
Polar oceanography and climate, interdisciplinary approaches to understanding environmental and ecosystem response to climate variability.