Information & Outreach Director
What do I do around here?
- Connect people and communities working toward a resilient, transformational world with INSTAAR and CU science.
- Use evidence-based practice to create and curate content that shares INSTAAR's vital research on global change and sustainability with varied communities.
- Act as content strategist across channels.
- Develop identity and branding that accurately reflects INSTAAR.
- Curate INSTAAR's social media presence on channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Direct the Albert A. Bartlett Science Communication Center.
- Foster institute-wide approach to outreach and engagement.
- Engage various external audiences with INSTAAR science.
- Manage library and information services for INSTAAR and affiliated groups.
- Strengthen links between SEEC and the CU Libraries to ensure that students have the materials and information skills they need.
- Conduct research to understand INSTAAR and CU compared to counterparts.
- Measure impact and reputation over time.