Secondary organic aerosol from sesquiterpenes and other biogenic emissions in the United States. Tanarit Sakulyanontvittaya. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2007.
4. Short-Term Air-Sea Interactions and Surface Effects in the Baffin Bay-Davis Strait Regions from Satellite Observations. By J. D. Jacobs, R. G. Barry, B. Stankov, and J. Williams. 1972. 80 pp. NTIS PB 223 696/6GT. PDF (10 MB)
10. Simulation of the Atmospheric Circulation Using the NCAR Circulation Model with Present Day and Glacial Period Boundary Conditions. By J. H. Williams. 1974. 328 pp. PDF (14 MB)
5. Simulation of the Climate at the Last Glacial Maximum Using the NCAR Global Circulation Model. By J. Williams, R. G. Barry, and W. M. Washington. 1973. 40 pp. NTIS PB 224 927/ 4AS. PDF (5 MB)
Siple Dome ice cores: Implications for West Antarctic climate and ENSO events. Tyler Robert Jones. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2010.
11. Solar and Atmospheric Radiation Data for Broughton Island, Eastern Baffin Island, Canada, 1971-73 . By J. D. Jacobs . 1974. 54 pp. NTIS PB 248 955/AS. PDF (112 MB)
Spatio-temporal patterns of soil respiration and the age of respired carbon from high-elevation alpine tundra. John F. Knowles. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2015.
Surface layer O3 and NOx in the Arctic: The influence of boundary layer dynamics, snowpack chemistry, surface exchanges, and seasonality. Brie A. Van Dam. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2013.
Surface layer ozone dynamics and air-snow interactions at Summit, Greenland. Spring and summer ozone exchange velocity and snowpack ozone: The complex interactions. Florence Bocquet. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2007.
Temporal dynamics and controls of carbon dioxide, ozone, and nitrogen oxides in seasonally snow-covered forest ecosystems. By Brian Seok. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2014.
Terrestrial carbon cycle responses to drought and climate stress: New insights using atmospheric observations of CO2 and δ13C. Caroline B. Alden. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2013.
The influence of warm-season precipitation on water cycling and the surface energy budget within and just-above a Colorado subalpine forest in mountainous terrain: Measurements and modeling. Sean P. Burns. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2018.
31. The North Pacific Oscillation and Eigenvectors of Northern Hemisphere Atmospheric Circulation during Winter. By. Jeffery Chares Rogers. 1979. 177 pp.
Turbulent energy fluxes in alpine terrain: Niwot Ridge, Colorado Front Range. Eran William Hood. University of Colorado Boulder, MA, 1998.
Understanding air toxics and carbonyl pollutant sources in Boulder County, Colorado: ME thesis. Adam Paul Eisele. University of Colorado Boulder, Other, 2009.
Understanding the relationship between ozone and elevation in Boulder County, Colorado. Molly Brodin. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2008.
Using a new network of isotopes of precipitation within the United States (USNIP) to better understand mid-latitude isotope-climate relationships. Ryan W. Vachon. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2006.
δ18O of atmospheric carbon dioxide: Towards the development of an artifact free database from the NOAA/ESRL Carbon Cycle Cooperative Global Air Sampling Network. Candice Evans. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2008.