21. Radiocarbon Date List III: Baffin Island, N.W.T., Canada. By J. T. Andrews. 1976. 50 pp. PDF (82 MB)
46. Radiocarbon Date List III: Labrador and Northern Quebec, Canada and Radiocarbon Date List VI: Baffin Island, N.W.T., Canada. Compiled by J. T. Andrews, C. A. Laymon, and W. M. Briggs, with contributions from J. T. Andrews, W. M. Briggs, P. U. Clarke, R. Gilbert, A. E. Jennings, H. Josenhans, R. Kihl, C. A. Laymon, E. K. Lind, G. H. Miller, W. N. Mode, L. E. Osterman, S. K. Short, J. A. Stravers, J. Walters, and K. M. Williams. 1989. 85 pp. $5. PDF (6 MB)
29. Radiocarbon Date List IV: Baffin Island, N.W.T., Canada. By G. H. Miller (Contributors: J. T. Andrews, M. Church, P. T. Davis, R. W. Feyling-Hanssen, J. D. Jacobs, R. Kihl, W. W. Locke III, G. H. Miller, W. N. Mode, A. R. Nelson, L. Osterman, R. Stuckenrath, M. Stuiver, D. E. Sugden). 1979. 61 pp. $5. PDF (4 MB)
54. Radiocarbon Date List IX: Antarctica, Arctic Ocean, and the Northern North Atlantic. Compiled by L.M. Smith and K.J. Licht. 2000. 138 pp. $10. PDF (697 KB)
40. Radiocarbon Date List V: Baffin Island N.W.T., Canada, and Radiocarbon Date List II: Labrador and Northern Quebec, Canada. Part V by J. T. Andrews, Part II by S.K. Short. 1983. 71 pp. $5. PDF (4 MB)
48. Radiocarbon Date List VII: Baffin Island, N.W.T, Canada, Including Marine Dates from Adjacent Seas and East Greenland. Compiled by D. S. Kaufmann and K. M. Williams, with contributions from M. Abbott, J. T. Andrews, W. M. Briggs, J. A. Hyatt, A. E. Jennings, D. S. Kaufman, C. A. Laymon, G. H. Miller, R. Miller, W. N. Mode, E. Rowen, S. K. Short, J. A. Stravers, K. Tedesco, and K. M. Williams. 1992. 82 pp. $5. PDF (7 MB)
50. Radiocarbon Date List VIII: Eastern Canadian Arctic, Labrador, Northern Quebec, East Greenland Shelf, Iceland Shelf, and Antarctica. Compiled by William F. Manley and Anne E. Jennings, with contributions from: M. Abbott, J. T. Andrews, D. Barber, T. Cooper, B. Deonarine, M. L. Duvall, W. Fitzhugh, J. T. Gray, S. Hagen, F. Hall, G. Helgadottir, A. E. Jennings, D. S. Kaufman, M. W. Kerwin, M. Kirby, D. Laeyendecker, K. Licht, B. MacLean, W. F. Manley, G. H. Miller, R. Miller, H. Nichols, N. Rynes, C. Schafer, S. K. Short, A. Stein, D. R. Stenton, J. A. Stravers, K. Tedesco, G. Vilks, A. P. Wolfe, and Xiao J.. 1996. 163 pp. PDF (14 MB)
56. Radiocarbon Date List X: Baffin Bay, Baffin Island, Iceland, Labrador Sea, and the Northern North Atlantic. Compiled by G. Dunhill, J.T. Andrews, and G.B. Kristjánsdóttir. 2004. 77 pp. $10. PDF (4 MB)
59. Radiocarbon Date List XI: East Greenland Shelf, West Greenland Shelf, Labrador Sea, Baffin Island Shelf, Baffin Bay, Nares Strait, and South to Northwest Icelandic Shelf. Compiled by U. Quillmann, J. T. Andrews, and A. E. Jennings. 2009. 68 pp. $10. PDF (1 MB)
River delta subsidence measured with Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (InSAR). By Stephanie Higgins. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2014.
Sediment supply to the ocean: The temporal and spatial variability of rivers and plumes. Mark Morehead. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 1999.
Sedimentary geomorphology of siliciclastic continental slopes. Damien Benedict O'Grady. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2001.
4. Short-Term Air-Sea Interactions and Surface Effects in the Baffin Bay-Davis Strait Regions from Satellite Observations. By J. D. Jacobs, R. G. Barry, B. Stankov, and J. Williams. 1972. 80 pp. NTIS PB 223 696/6GT. PDF (10 MB)
Solar and orbital forcing of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation system during the Holocene. By Hannah Grist. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2014.
Studies of Antarctic ice shelf stability: Surface melting, basal melting, and ice flow dynamics. By Karen Elizabeth Alley. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2017.
47. Svalbard Radiocarbon Date List I. Compiled by Steven L. Forman, with contributions by S. L. Forman, S. J. Lehman, D. H. Mann, G. H. Miller, J. D. Peacock, and A. Werner. 1990. 48 pp. $5. PDF (3 MB)
The deglacial history and paleoceanography of the Umanak System, West Greenland. Christina Sheldon. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2012.
The glacial and sea level history of the Aston Lowlands, East-Central Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada. Roy Coulthard. University of Colorado Boulder, MA, 2003.
The influence of subpolar gyre dynamics on centennial to millennial scale Holocene climate variability in the high-latitude North Atlantic. Ursula Quillmann. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2014.
The late Quaternary history of Eastern Vestfirdir, NW Iceland. Sarah Marie Principato. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2003.