50. Radiocarbon Date List VIII: Eastern Canadian Arctic, Labrador, Northern Quebec, East Greenland Shelf, Iceland Shelf, and Antarctica. Compiled by William F. Manley and Anne E. Jennings, with contributions from: M. Abbott, J. T. Andrews, D. Barber, T. Cooper, B. Deonarine, M. L. Duvall, W. Fitzhugh, J. T. Gray, S. Hagen, F. Hall, G. Helgadottir, A. E. Jennings, D. S. Kaufman, M. W. Kerwin, M. Kirby, D. Laeyendecker, K. Licht, B. MacLean, W. F. Manley, G. H. Miller, R. Miller, H. Nichols, N. Rynes, C. Schafer, S. K. Short, A. Stein, D. R. Stenton, J. A. Stravers, K. Tedesco, G. Vilks, A. P. Wolfe, and Xiao J.. 1996. 163 pp. PDF (14 MB)
56. Radiocarbon Date List X: Baffin Bay, Baffin Island, Iceland, Labrador Sea, and the Northern North Atlantic. Compiled by G. Dunhill, J.T. Andrews, and G.B. Kristjánsdóttir. 2004. 77 pp. $10. PDF (4 MB)
59. Radiocarbon Date List XI: East Greenland Shelf, West Greenland Shelf, Labrador Sea, Baffin Island Shelf, Baffin Bay, Nares Strait, and South to Northwest Icelandic Shelf. Compiled by U. Quillmann, J. T. Andrews, and A. E. Jennings. 2009. 68 pp. $10. PDF (1 MB)
Reconstructing Quaternary ice sheet erosion and dynamics across Baffin Island, Arctic Canada. Kurt A. Refsnider. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2011.
Refining the climate, glacier, and volcanic history of Iceland during the Holocene. By David John Harning. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2019.
Simulated and observed climate variability of the last 500 years. Alex David Robertson. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2000.
10. Simulation of the Atmospheric Circulation Using the NCAR Circulation Model with Present Day and Glacial Period Boundary Conditions. By J. H. Williams. 1974. 328 pp. PDF (14 MB)
5. Simulation of the Climate at the Last Glacial Maximum Using the NCAR Global Circulation Model. By J. Williams, R. G. Barry, and W. M. Washington. 1973. 40 pp. NTIS PB 224 927/ 4AS. PDF (5 MB)
Siple Dome ice cores: Implications for West Antarctic climate and ENSO events. Tyler Robert Jones. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2010.
Solar and orbital forcing of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation system during the Holocene. By Hannah Grist. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2014.
47. Svalbard Radiocarbon Date List I. Compiled by Steven L. Forman, with contributions by S. L. Forman, S. J. Lehman, D. H. Mann, G. H. Miller, J. D. Peacock, and A. Werner. 1990. 48 pp. $5. PDF (3 MB)
The carbon isotope signal of fossil phytoliths: The dynamic of C3 and C4 grasses in the Neogene. Francesca Avril Smith. University of Chicago, PhD, 2002.
The deglacial history and paleoceanography of the Umanak System, West Greenland. Christina Sheldon. University of Colorado Boulder, MS, 2012.
The glacial and sea level history of the Aston Lowlands, East-Central Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada. Roy Coulthard. University of Colorado Boulder, MA, 2003.
The influence of subpolar gyre dynamics on centennial to millennial scale Holocene climate variability in the high-latitude North Atlantic. Ursula Quillmann. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2014.
The last glaciation of the Clyde Region, Northeastern Baffin Island, Arctic Canada. Jason Briner. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2003.
The last glaciation of the Cumberland Sound region, Baffin Island, Canada, based on glacial geology, cosmogenic dating, and numerical modeling. Michael Robert Kaplan. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 1999.
The late Quaternary history of Eastern Vestfirdir, NW Iceland. Sarah Marie Principato. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2003.
The stable isotopes and deuterium excess from the Siple Dome Ice Core: Implications for the Late Quaternary climate and elevation history of the Ross Sea region, West Antarctica. Annalisa S. M. Schilla. University of Colorado Boulder, PhD, 2007.
28. Tropical Teleconnection to the Seesaw in Winter Temperatures between Greenland and Northern Europe. By Gerald Allen Meehl. 1979. 110 pp. $5. PDF (8 MB)